Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LTNS ITYM

Updates dude!!

Saturday 24:

It was Gakuensai, in your case; some Japanese theme event at RP. Ok i would like to say, the event was actually fail, even my cousin who was one of the organiser admit. BUT i did have fun there.

In the morning went with JCC members. It soooo good to go somewhere without riding the MRT. We went too early so there's nothing to see. But we did kapo 2 big prizes from the game stand. Went Causeway Point and eat at banquet there. Emmie was so quiet, its almost like she's a calm ocean, just staring at the sky...

I went back after we all parted. See more familiar SGCafe faces there. There were 2 Malay kids who, i don't know, got nothing better to do other than waiting for their sister to finish studying. They wanted to go to the haunted house but was too scared. So i accompany them and suddenly i became like a fatherly figure. My friends said i make a good dad, they said those kids were so happy. Karaoke-ed there for a while before i went back with Teddy, Tohru, Piesces and Khai2 where Piesces left and we gossip about the people in SGCafe. Man i missed talking with Tohru, and Teddy is evil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The president of JCIG was pretty~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 26:

I started working again. There are new staff there. There was a deaf and his brother and there's 2 new Malay dudes. I still want to smack Sures though. Bitchy guy.

Oh there's company chalet next week must its not free. So screw that! Not going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 28:

It's that book picking day! I skipped GEMS coz:

1) I'm late
2) I don't think i can convince my lecturer to let me go
3) I like books more

So i pick various books ranging from fiction to facts. I picked comics the most, not manga. I don't know why, but i like comics more. Ah!! I wanted to read Sherman's Lagoon new book sooo much! It's gonna take 2-3 weeks to process the whole thing. After that is done, the first thing i'm gonna do is read the 2 new volumes of Sherman's Lagoon. Then i'm gonna move on to Walking of the Dead. It's zombie comic i think, i don't know, i didn't check.











































Sure enjoyed myself there although i would like to have that person's company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleared a lot of songs with AA ranking in IIDX! I think i improved a lot. However i'm still far from normal clearing level 10. Level 10 and level 9 has that big difference.I can only A at best for level 10.

Oh finally full combo-ed Continental ex for Pop'n Music ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment