Friday, October 16, 2009

I fly like paper get high like plane (No link)

Drum of Happinesu~~

Yup! Today Daiko performance at NUS Japanese Cultural Night. Hah! Somehow i wasn't nervous at all. I was more like, "You b****** better don't blink when we play!". Of course that was just an understatement coz i honestly believed it was quite a train-wrecked. However, overall i think we did O.K, not bad for first performance in front of mass audience with guest of honors and Japanese sensei watching.

YL did a mistake. On the second set, she played pattern 1 instead of pattern 3. It got me confusing! I thought i played wrong. Then i looked at Emily and assured i was correct. Heh, i guess everyone do get hibby-jibby on stage and during performance. Rehearsal and actual performance are 2 different entity. You get all kinds of unnecessary emotions and reactions that it makes your body do something different in actual performance. I'm not saying i'm perfect, i did some mistakes as well:

1) I lost my balance
2) Pattern 3 lag, coz i forgot to count
3) My bachi almost slipped from my hand
4) I was hungry

Soran Boshi was absolute fun! Have to learn that dance and put it into annual concert and make everyone shout the chorus. If not then i'll have to shoot them for making me paiseh.

So after that, took pictures with JCC peeps then run to Daiko peeps to take picture also. Man i'm so famous that the Daiko peeps asked me how come everyone knows me =D

Hoh! It's rare that FL went back together with us. I thought she got routine already when going home? It's weird when she's there coz when i see her its like, "Eh? Why are you here?". Man i ate BK again for the second time for the same month. It's supposed to be a monthly treat. I can't get enough of the onion rings!. Mmmmm....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was looking pretty today. It's rare to see her in a dress. Did not talk to her coz i don't know how to initiate the conversation. Somemore i very paiseh already after performance. Aish....








All line up dudes! I'm in centre again! I rocks! Waiting for Hui Li to upload the epic one =3

No comments:

Post a Comment