Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mr Loba-loba

GEMS -Giving Everyone More Studies

Gems today! I'm glad there are more girls than guys. Actually its about equal, but definitely more girls than guys. Got some pretty pretty, some sexy, but none to my liking. Oh and a bunch of frisbee club members all joined the same GEMS. My GEMS is intruded by them and most noise also originated from them.

What's so special about my course anyway? It's nothing to be awed or hands up against. It's just a normal old boring course. I think its because the word 'game' is there. That word is so overrated.

Finished watching Nodame Canatabile. Its so so so much more romantic and moving than the anime! Ahhhh!! I want more Saeko goodness! Why can't the director give her more air time?! Its so not fair for her! She deserved more action and romance. I want to see more of her character development. But most all, i can't wait for the movie to come out!

Poster de arimasu~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daiko practice was quite boring today. Maybe its because the usual people who i always shoot never came.... Oh ya, first time see Pei Lin's hair tied up. They say she got do before, but no leh! I never see before. Don't force me yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment