Monday, October 19, 2009

Gyabo!

"Fluffy-fluffy bed. Fluffy-fluffypillow"

Hah! I got addicted to Nodame Cantabile Live Action. The drama is so so much funnier and nicer than the anime counterpart. I'm 3/4 done downloading all the episodes including the special episodes which they went to Paris. I already watched the special episodes but it couldn't hurt to watch it again.

The performances, even if its a drama -(what's the word?)- me you know. The orchestra, with the colorful and non-mediocore style really inspire me to create a new song for Daiko and how we're gonna present it in a new way which will blow the audience away! Hah! Even my sister got addicted to it after watching just one episode.

Oh and i've fallen for her

She's cute right?! (#w#) Saeko as Saku Sakura
I don't know how to say this but she just gave this kind of very cute charm. The very innocent kind of character with a touch of naiveness and desperation. Oh did i mentioned her voice sounds like an anime character? When she talks, scream and cry, she sounds very... i don't know, some may say irritating but to me its incredibly cute! Hah! I think i'm gonna start watching other drama she is in next just to see her =D

Actually i decided to watch Nodame Cantabile after i was chatting with Wanling about it. Oh and big news this December people;

NODAME CANTABILE THE MOVIE IS COMING!! MUKYAA!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday there was no school! How does Monday blues feels my friends?! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment