Friday, October 23, 2009

All the smallest things

Say it ain't so, i will not go, turn lights off, carry me home!

Nothing related to that actually. Well i finished re-watching Nodame Cantabile specials and i relised, no more Sakura! Why?!! I hope she appear in the movie...

Watched Maison Ikkoku. It's a very interesting drama. It's one shot drama and there's only 2 episodes compromising of 2 hours long each. It was based on the manga and anime. Love the 3 neighbors! They are suck a jerk, especially the mother neighbor, Ichinose Hanae. She reminds me of myself! Haha! Oh and the old man was so cool! His background is just so mysterious. I realised the very adorable Ai Maeda also had a role in that drama!

I heard Gackt came to Singapore yesterday. Heard news that fangirls went ga-ga over him. Although Singapore girls have no chance of seeing Gackt up close, just standing the same floor with him is already like ecstasy. I'm not a fan of Gackt. I am a fan of some artist but not to the extent of going fanboy/girl mode. I'm cool and calm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh!! I can't get full combo on Continential ex! I always get 1 bad everytime and its getting frusfrating. Even playing Ninte hyper wasn't fun D:

Oh right, Sorrows from Pop'n Music 16 PARTY has been included in Beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS! OMG OMG OMG! It looks freaking hard for a level 10! Oh did i mentioned SIRIUS was out already in Japan?

No comments:

Post a Comment