Saturday, December 19, 2009

Love is Orange

It's dull....

Life, is just pure dull. One thing happened and it affect the future. Things go your way in a very peculiar manner. It's like as if moments and time have a personality of their own and they have their moods. If they're happy, they will grant you your planned out time and if not, they will mess with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realised things don't really changed after 2 years. Looking back at the past, it seemed like 10 years or my previous life. It was like watching a TV replaying a scene from a drama. My life was never exciting or entertaining. There was no danger, no story and no thrill, it's dull and blunt. I would come to last if my life were to compete with all the people in the world. So be it....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TURTLES FOREVER

Yeah! Great movie collaborating all the turtles cartoons and series! It was so freakin awesome! I wish there were more movies like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment