Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meh~

Well yesterday was my birthday and you know what happened? Nothing happened! Just like usual, stay at home and be a couch potato. But my father said he'll get me an external portable HD! After that it's time to reformat this lappy of mine into one single O.S, i don't know which one to choose either Windows XP or Vista. I just stayed at home all day and thank god for online scans of manga, i spent the whole day reading them (200+ chapters i believe).

Thank you to those who wished me happy birthday. But most importantly, thank you very much to those who said they will treat me but have no intention to in the first place *sarcasm*.


I didn't sleep last night. I watched movies from Mio box until dawn. My sister was lazy to cook so i had to cook for my whole family. Cooked maggie curry since its the only item available. My sister agreed to washed the dishes. My younger brother is so thick headed. I told him many times to take out the garbage but he insist later. I'm not one to be pushed around by someone younger than me so i turned off the Java application so he can't play Runescape (He knows nothing about computers). I'm not evil, i'm just bad.

Just now was a boring day too. I planned to go out but have no moolah. I tried to withdraw my cheque my it can only be deposit. So in the end i stayed home and read manga again. Oh ya, my desktop is spoiled again. Everytime it's spoiled, they always asked me to fix it even though i'm not the one at fault. Not my problem now. Now they're probably gonna ask me to borrow my lappy but in hell no way it's gonna happen.

Tomorrow got work... siaaaaaaaaaaaaan....

No comments:

Post a Comment